Thursday 9 June 2011

Blog Award

Last week I received an email from the amazing and very talented Barbara, from hodge podge blog. If you don't know her blog, you should definitely check it out. She always has an exciting project on the go. I was given the Versatile Blogger award. I couldn't believe it. I am so honored. Thank you so much Barbara.


The way this works is that I have to share seven things about myself. Let's see now...

1. I absolutely love languages and I speak four languages. I studied German in high school and university and have a minor in German. I would also love to learn more, but unfortunately don't have the time. 

2. I am addicted to chocolate and cherries. There was a huge cherry tree in our backyard and since then cherries are my favorite.  Chocolate is self explanatory.

3. I love Haribo gummy bears. My parents would bring me some whenever they would travel to Europe. Luckily now you can find them here as well.  

4. My two favorite cities in the world are Rome and Venice. In my opinion, they are the most beautiful cities in the world and I would absolutely love to live there some day. 

5. I wanted to become a flight attendant once. I even went for an interview, but I guess I wasn't flight attendant material, which is ok, because had I gotten the job, I would not have started dating my  husband. 

6. In university I was part of a choir. It was a lot of fun, and there is where I met my dearest friend Hannie. She has been there for me ever since and has been an incredible friend. Love you Hannie. 

7. I love Bernese mountain dogs and would love to own one one day. Living in an apartment makes it quite hard to have one, but hopefully one day we will get the chance to have a house and then there will be more room. Here is a picture, if you don't know what they look like. 


That's about it. 

I am also passing the award to Rosa@ flutterflutter, Dean & Shannon @ aka design, Cathy @ Far Fifty, Caroline @ Forever Vintage.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the comments. They really make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...