Wednesday 11 April 2012

Class Time

When I started my blog, I didn't think about all the elements of blogging. Now, a year in the blogging world, I would say that one important element is taking beautiful photographs. I love taking pictures, but my pictures are not beautiful or even eye-catching. Adding to the problems, our apartment is the darkest apartment in creation! I have been meaning to take a photography class for a while, so when I heard about the Souvenir Foto School, I decided to look into it. When the next class opened, I signed up. I really hope to improve my photography skills and learn a few tricks. So, I have decided that each week I would share the pictures that I shot with you.






The class that I signed up for is held by Besotted Brand. Hope you enjoyed the post and the pictures. 

Have a great day!
B
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I love the two things you chose to photograph together, and I love the different focuses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dana. I am so glad you like them. I have so much to learn and need to practice too. It is a lot of fun though.

      Delete
  2. THe photos look great so far. I'm sure you will learn so much from the course - good for you for pursuing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!

    do you want to follow me ??

    http://www.themusthave.net/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos - you are talented :) I need one of those classes, at least I've figured out how to turn off the flash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its been a year for you? Congrats! Have fun in the class, I would LOVE to learn how to use my SLR better. I hear you about darkness - I have rooms in the house that are north facing and hard to photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...