Sunday 20 May 2012

Para Paints Contest

Good evening to you all! I hope you are all having a great long weekend and enjoying the gorgeous 30+ degrees out there. This week there is a lot going on and one of those things is BlogPodium. I am quite excited, but there is so much to do, so I will get right to it.

The attendees of BlogPodium were invited to participate in a contest organized by Para Paints to become part of the Para Paints blog crew. I think paint is one the easiest way to change a room or look, so I decided to take part in the contest.

If you are a reader of my blog, you will know that I am a big fan of Para Paints and have painted several rooms with their colours and absolutely loved the outcomes. Now, here I am to share a couple of projects where I would put their paint to great use, with you.

First room that I would repaint is my son's room. He is not a little baby anymore and I would love to do something a little more daring like black and white walls, with blue striped ceiling. Or do beige, blue and red striped walls.




Second room is our bedroom. When we first moved in we just painted the back wall, since I wanted to add some colour but wasn't sure how the whole room would look in just one colour. I would love to use a calm grey and then use a lighter shade to do a great stencil all over the walls. 


And here are my paint ideas for the bedroom.


Paint will also be used to makeover the super popular Rast dresser from Ikea. I would love to repaint a couple with these colours. I was thinking of painting it a very light blue and then fish of different different colours all over the drawers. 




And here are some of my ideas. I could go on and on, but for now wish me luck. I will keep you posted on what is going on around here and of course who won the Para Paints Blog Crew Contest. 

Have a wonderful Victoria Day!
B
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I have used Cashmere in our grandson/guest room, wow is that a great colour. It is the first light grey that I have found that is also warm. Now that I have will be using it in our hallway and stairs,possibly in our dining room as it is a dark cold room.
    Could you help me with a ceiling colour to go with Cashmere as I am a none white ceiling person and the pale blue that my ceilings now will not go will the fantastic Cashmere colour.
    Thank you for reading my babbling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy,
      I can't wait to use cashmere and I am so glad you liked how it turned out. What would I pair cashmere with? Hmm, I think a yellow shade. So, jasmine, shortbread, straw, buttercup or honey. I think any of them will look really good with cashmere.

      Delete
  2. OOoh, I am loving your ideas for your son's room! Good luck darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Beatrice! I loved your colour combinations too - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...